Monday, February 20, 2012

Back Again


BACK AGAIN
now that your back my world seems complete
i tried to love you less, but i faced defeat
not a single day passed by without thinking about you
and still closer to you, i drew

i dont know why,but i believe every word you say
and in my thoughts they always do stay
i woke up many a times in my sleep
and seeing your call's with joy i did leap

wish i could speak to you all day and night
coz in my heart i have kept you at great height
to tell you how i do feel, these poems i write
without you,who would i call my snow white

seeing you smile once again
my heart was filled with joy I cant explain
im glad that you are back
my sweet little kitty who my heart did hack

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS ONE!!! :)
    Without you, who would I call my snow white? So awwwed! :)

    ReplyDelete