Monday, February 20, 2012

Love


LOVE
Is this what love means
to care about someone beyond ur dreams
Everthing that happens beautiful it seems
And it never fails no matter what others scheme

Love can make one’s heart strong
And help him judge right from wrong
When one is with the one they belong
Love can make one’s life prolong

Love is what makes my heart tick
And of her I can never be sick
My love for her is diamond thick
Hope none does throw a brick

For the one I love my life I would give
Because she will be the one I prefer, to live
Hope she realizes how I truly feel
For my heart she truly did steal

2 comments:

  1. Awww this one is really cute!!
    I love this line "Hope none does throw a brick"!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats ma sense of humor kicking in :P

    ReplyDelete